After two months of closure and three weeks of limited appointments, we are (mostly) back to a full-time schedule. If you have a problem or concern, please reach out to us to schedule an appointment ASAP. Otherwise, we’re working through our list to reschedule patients in the order their appointments were missed – starting March 17th!
We have always taken everyone’s health very seriously and used appropriate sterilization and safety precautions. However, with the new concerns about aerosol transmission of COVID-19, you’ll notice some changes around the office:
- Fewer patients & family members at a time for social distancing
- Symptom screening before each appointment, taking temperatures, and requiring hand sanitizer
- Using more Personal Protective Equipment – N95 masks, disposable gowns, goggles, face shields, and the surgical masks and gloves we’ve always worn
- New cleaning wipes effective against COVID19, a UVC light and HEPA/UV air filter
- Removal of all “touchable” things – magazines, stickers, LEGO table – and using plastic barriers on things that must remain out.
If you have any questions about what we’re doing, when you can be seen, or how this affects your treatment, please give us a call at (707) 938-5255 or email at [email protected]
We can’t wait to see you soon!